Some tips on selecting your wedding hashtag!
- Remember to capitalize the first letter of each new word in the hashtag!
- You can double up on the bachelorette party if you like. Or you can make a separate one. There are no rules here!
- Selecting a hashtag can be a fun thing to do with some close friends or family members. Just not too many!
- It doesn’t have to be super creative. The perfect hashtag might simply be JohnAndJessTieTheKnot, or HappilyEverSmiths.
- And it doesn't have to be unique for all of history.
- Remember to utilize and try both first and last names as well as nicknames!
- Use our hashtag generator. And don't forget to enter in nicknames as it allows us to provide more quality ideas.
- Picking more than 2 can get confusing for people and also classifies photos under different hashtags assuming guests don't enter 3 for each photo.
- Have fun!
Here are a couple articles that might give you some additional insight!
Wedding Hashtags Are Fun!